the High-Risk / Adult Documents
When you apply for an Merchant Account , we kindly ask you to use the
following checklist to ensure that you have included all required documentation.
Once the merchant account documentation has been received and approved,
you will receive an email with the integration information and test configuration
account. You will then receive the financial agreement to sign and return.
for a business bank account for your high risk or adult business?
be able to help...
Please send us the following documents digitally scanned
- Scan copy of valid ID of company's owners/director.
Preferably Passport or National ID
- Voided cheque (or a copy of a recent Bank Statement)
- Certificate of Incorporation (and related documents)
- A copy of the Terms & Conditions as listed
- If applicable: 6 months previous processing
(Excel spreadsheets are not accepted, unless accompanied by screen shots)
- If applicable: Copy of Business/Operating License(s)
Selling online through a website...
Furthermore, please make sure the following points on the website are
- Clear posting of the company's legal name on
- Clear posting of the Customer Service telephone
number or email address
- Clear posting of the Refund and Return Policy
- Clear posting of delivery methods and timing
- Listing of products with pricing stated in the
- Website order page needs to be secure/SSL
- Domain name should be registered in the company's
- If the Internet site is still under development,
then we require a username and password which enables the bank to access
the BETA site and carry out the due diligence
You can download the documents here to familiarise yourself. However
please do not send any documents to us until you have
applied online and an email requesting them
has been sent to you.
Please note that the application forms have to be completed using either
MOTO (VPOS only) sales...
If you require only a Virtual Terminal (VPOS) then we can still help.
However you will need to complete an extra MOTO document that will be
sent to you once you apply. The reason for this is that these types of
transactions are more open to fraud by the merchant.
Therefore we need to be satisfied that you have fulfilled certain criteria.
i.e. In which way do you advise your customer explicitly of the total
order sum at the end of the order form? In which way do you inform your
customer of the debiting time for the respective transaction?