the Application Documents
You will receive complete instructions on
how to complete your application documents and merchant agreement,
as well as a dedicated account manager to guide you through the process.
However, the below may be helpful to know before you apply.
When you apply online you will receive you will receive an email
with a list of supporting documents to return. Once all forms and
supporting documents have been received, your application will be
assessed, then you will be contacted with a decision. You will also
be contacted if any questions regarding your application arise.
help in understanding the documents, please choose from one of the
As well as the above documents you will also need to supply the
following. Please remember that all this information will be sent
via email to you once you apply, therefore there is no need to remember
all this now.
Please do not send any documents until you have applied online
and an email requesting them has been sent to you.
- Scan copy of valid Passport or National
- Voided cheque (or a copy of a recent Bank
- Certificate of Incorporation (and related
- An original and recent utility bill
Selling online through a website...
Furthermore, please make sure the following points on the website
- Clear posting of the company's legal name
on the website
- Clear posting of the Customer Service
number or email address
- Clear posting of the Refund and Return
- Clear posting of delivery methods and
- Listing of products with pricing stated
in the settlement currency
- Domain name should be registered in the
- If the website is still under development,
then we need a BETA site
You may also like...
Unlike some companies we are honest and upfront about the time
needed to process an application and set-up a merchant account and
gateway - learn more >>>
As part of the application process, and only done once we have received
all the relevant documentation back and we start to process your
application, we perform four main checks.
Want to know what questions you will be asked as part of the application?
Click here to learn more