the High Risk and Adult Documents
When you apply for a High Risk or Adult Merchant Account you will be sent
an application form to complete and email back to us. Depending on the
partner bank we use depends on the application form used. Because of this
we are unable to show them here.
We also kindly ask you to use the following
checklist to ensure that you have included all required documentation.
Once the merchant account documentation has been received and approved,
you will receive an email with the integration information and test configuration
account. You will then receive the financial agreement to sign and return.
Please send us the following documents digitally scanned
- Fully completed application form
- Proof of domain name ownership
- Scan copy of valid ID of company's owners/director.
Preferably Passport or National I
- A copy of a recent Bank Statement showing company
name and bank account information - Account number, IBAN etc
- Certificate of Incorporation (and ALL related
documents of association) )
Selling online through a website...
Furthermore, please make sure the following points on the website are
- Clear posting of the company's legal name on
- Clear posting of the Customer Service telephone
number or email address
- Clear posting of the Refund and Return Policy
- Clear posting of delivery methods and timing
- Listing of products with pricing stated in the
- Website order page needs to be secure/SSL
- Domain name should be registered in the company's
- If the website is under development, then we
require a username and password to enable the bank to access the BETA
MOTO (Virtual Terminal) sales...
If you require only a Virtual Terminal then we can still help. However,
you may need to complete an extra MOTO document that will be sent to you
once you apply. The reason for this is that these types of transactions
are more open to fraud by the merchant. Therefore we need to be satisfied
that you have fulfilled certain criteria. i.e. In which way do you advise
your customer explicitly of the total order sum at the end of the order
form? In which way do you inform your customer of the debiting time for
the respective transaction?